The Bottom Line
- 1875 different quotes on 375 cards.
- Hints and multiple-choice options.
- Mini-biographies of those quoted.
- No appeal to those who are quote-challenged.
- For 2 to 5 players or teams.
- Recommended for ages 16 and up.
- Designed by Don Reid, published by Wiggles 3D.
Guide Review - Don't Quote Me
After correctly answering, a player moves forward on the board the number of spaces equal to how many points they earned. The first to circle the board and return home wins. Don't Quote Me includes 25 strategy cards which add choices for players to make throughout the game.
So if you know who said, "I really didn't say everything I said" (Yogi Berra), pick up a copy of this trivia game and impress your friends.