The Bottom Line
- This creative party game is unlike any other I've ever played.
- The Touch can be played well by almost any age.
- Every game I've played has resulted in laugh-out-loud fun.
- Because it requires a unique skill, some players just can't do well.
- For 2 to 6 players, ages 5 and up.
- 45 to 60 minutes.
- Designed by Adrian Anthony, published by Anthony Innovations, Inc.
Guide Review - The Touch
A few versions of the rules allow for some customization, but the basic element of the game is reaching into a plastic dome and pulling out -- without looking, although the other players can watch -- the correct figure before time runs out. Players try to collect the most cards (each has two or three items pictured) and thus win.
The basic game comes with four dozen figures, such as a UFO, hamburger, shark, space shuttle, turtle and football; expansions are available. Believe me, it sounds much easier than it is. The Touch is a wonderful party game.