The Bottom Line
- Mixes trivia questions with party game elements.
- The fastest-selling independent game in history.
- 14 different types of questions and activities.
- Must be played with the right crowd.
- For 4 or more players.
- Players compete as 2 to 4 teams.
- Published by Cranium Inc.
Guide Review - Cranium
Cranium won the Toy Industry Association's Game of the Year in February 2002 and has sold more than 1.3 million copies. Celebrities like Mike Meyers and Julia Roberts are fans, helping to make Cranium a true cultural phenomenon. A number of related Cranium games (including Cadoo for kids, Cariboo for young children, and Cosmo for the office) are also available.